Friday, June 27, 2008

Thank goodness its friday

What a day! Actually wasn't too bad, just warm suppose to get hotter by tomorrow. Me and the two little ones went downstairs and went through everything for our dump run tomorrow, then Don got home and we went through our storage under the stairs and loaded the truck up and grabbed some dinner. We were all set to watch Rambo and he got called to work, so he had to leave for a few hours =( I've been trying to get my house organized, we have not lived here very long but we accumulate crap so fast that it gets ahead of me. So Don and I joined a co-ed softball team! We are so excited! I think we start the week after camping. Tomorrow we are headed to my moms house to help ryan and amanda, then my mom and john, suppose to be 100 tomorrow so not looking forward to it at all! Mom is making bbq for dinner so that will be nice! Well this update is short, but sweet =)

1 comment:

Joyce said...

like your new design! be careful in the heat! i am glad you get to play ball...i know you wanted to! all my kids but brad! you'll have a blast! love you and look forward to next week!!!!