Friday, January 23, 2009

Where does time go?




Wow, its been a while, I dont even know where to start. The boys have been enjoying baskeball for the most part. Parker isnt a fan of all the running, but he is still doing good. Patrick has made 3 baskets, they only have 3 more games, then we can have our saturdays back. Its been crazy at work, weird hours, lots of kids. My mom got in a wreck a couple days ago on her way to my house to watch my kids =( There was a herd of deer so she hit the brakes and hit the black ice, did some 360's and ran into a rock wall, she is ok, in pain, but ok. I went and got her and took her to the ER to get checked, came out good. Parker and Patrick are over there now taking care of her today, they didn't have school today. Don has been really busy at work, they fired someone he worked with so even more overtime now, dont get me wrong the money is nice but oh man, I do miss him! This week Jared has been sick with a cold, I cant wait until cold season is over! Well thats my quick update for now, I have laundry to do!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a ton of laundry, but we watched the Movie The Express instead. Much more fun than laundry. (its good, you should watch it)
Glad your mom is okay. Hope she gets good news Wed.
Hope all your men are doing well, and feeling better soon.
Take care
karen

Anonymous said...

Wow, don't know what I would of done if you weren't there for me. Thank you for everything including sharing the boys with me...they were so awesome yesterday taking "care of grandma"....Tell the boys to get some "air" and net all the way....call me when they are done...love you all...mom