Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday!

So this morning we took Murph down to get handsome and he does, when we got back to the house he took off. So we hopped back into the van and followed him to the end of our street, openend the door and he jumped right in. What a pain in the..well I'll stop at there lol! Patrick has been counting the minutes down until dad gets home so he can practice football, then go to sign up. He is beyond excited. We picked Mona up today cause we miss her, she missed us too. Today has been a good day, the boys have all been really good. They have been outside most of the day playing. It is 88 here today, suppose to be this tomorrow, then drop down into the 70's for a while. My friend Trish called me today wanting to go out tonight, I said OF COURSE!! So were hitting the big ol' town of Moses Lake. Tomorrow after we get back from sending Murphy off then were going to a bbq at Matt and Tami's. It will be so much fun, they are totally fun people. I'm suppose to bring dessert so I've been pondering what to make. Oh well, I will probably just end up buying something lol! Anyway, thats about all for today. Have a great weekend!! Oh I forgot, so my digital camera that Don bought me 4 years ago is broke =((( I have another one that works great, but we lost the softwear a couple years ago so I cant hook it up to my computer to download pics, I will have to take my card in and get pictures made, scan and then put them on my puter. Well I better ask for one for my birthday!!!

2 comments:

~*~Christine~*~ said...

Like the new layout. I thought that I had clicked on the wrong page for a moment! That sucks about your camera....Have a great weekend and have lots of fun...I will be here cleaning house, cleaning carpets and getting organized...Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey there. You can actually load it onto your camera without the software. Hook it up like you normally would to download and it will say it has detected new software. Maybe different loading but the computer should configure how to do it. If that doesn't work you may also be able to get to the website and order new software for it. Renee