Saturday, August 18, 2007

Weekend




Well the D Derby was fun. It started about 45 minutes late, ggrr, but we had a great time! Matt and Tammi some of our friends saved us seats, good thing to cause it was packed. It was about 100 degrees when we got there. None of my pictures turned out because of how fast the cars were and everything, but I tried. Jordy and Riley loved it, it was their first one. We went school shopping thursday, Parker stayed home cause he HATES to shop, it was fun of course, what isn't fun about shopping??
My dad is doing amazing! Thank you Lord! He looks wonderful too!
Well we decided to go to Vegas for our 5th! I am so excited, I've never been there, Don hasn't either, he has just been to Reno, so were really looking forward to that.
Tara and the girls left today. Riley has a party tomorrow so they wanted to get home and stuff
=( its quiet without them. Don had to go to bed early, they called him to be to work by 3am so up at 1am for him. Were going to take him some lunch tomorrow.
Anyway, thats about it for now, oh yea I forgot. Josh has an appt with the speech pathologist on the 27th for testing, I'm hoping he qualifys for the speech therapy, so he wont be in school just therapy appointments. So we'll see.
Have a good sunday!!

No comments: