Monday, August 6, 2007

YAY!!

So my daddy got to come home today. I am so glad about that. This am I woke up and got the kids all ready and we went out there and I cleaned their house so they wouldn't have to worry about it. The kids played in the backyard and I did my stuff. Karla came over so we got to visit and fun stuff like that.

Don called, we are getting our high speed internet on Thursday!! I am SO excited about that one. I also got Don a myspace, so he is in the now...finally lol!! He is having fun on it so far, we'll see how long it lasts for him, I had to bump Adam down to #2 and I'm still crying about that lol!

The kids are being good for the most part. Tomorrow and Thursday the girls are going with their grandparents for the afternoon/early evening, that will give all the kids a break. We are going to my dads on Wednesday. He misses his grandbabies, so I figured we'd go over there for a little bit and visit.

Well thats about it for now. Brad and Tara are going to a show tonight, Carrot Top, she loves him. Tomorrow is her birthday woohoo!!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Thank you so much for being so thoughtful and cleaning the house! It looks great! We love you very much!!!!!

~*~Christine~*~ said...

I am so happy that your dad got to come home. I bet that he feels better already sleeping in his own bed and having all the people that love him surrounding him. You are such a good daughter!! Have a great week and get some rest yourself, sounds like you have been and will be busy :)

amanda said...

you are such a thoughtful person for doing that for them! way to go girl! ;) they are blessed to have someone like you around!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! You could come do mine, if you want to :)It REALLY needs it. I will feed Josh and Jared Oreos while you clean.

We will come Friday if you are going to be there. I hope Amanda is there too. Maybe like afteroon-ish? If that is good for you and mom. Anyway, let me know what works for you.