Thursday, August 9, 2007

What a week!

Besides lack of sleep it has gone really good. I am thankful my tubes are tied though lol! Like a crazy women I told Don I wouldn't mind adopting a girl, not a baby but like around the age of 8 or 9, so he said talk to him in a couple years and we'll go from there, but after this week I dont know lol!! We went and saw dad for a short visit, good to see him looking so great! The boys' grandma came over tuesday and hung out for the day. Jordy and Riley went to their grandparents for about 5 hours so that was a nice break. They are there today as well. Then last night the boys went with Karen and Dewey out for dinner and to the park and to ice cream, thats always fun. Today Auntie Tina came over for a few hours Joshua had fun playing with Mason. Then tomorrow Karen and Caitie are coming over, not sure if Marcey is coming yet so that will be fun! Carrie has been coming over alot, bless her heart, she has been keeping me sane! My mom and Andrew and Lauren came last night. Today they went over to Karlas for the day to play. Tara and Brad have been having SO much fun!I cant wait until we go to Vegas. They are coming home tomorrow. I cleaned toilets, did laundry and just cleaned so she doesn't have to worry when she gets home. We are leaving as early as possible on saturday to head home. Jordy might be coming with me, we'll see. Don has saturday off so we'll get to spend the day with him, we all miss him so much! Well thats about it for my update! Have a good weekend, oh yes, my high speed internet will be hooked up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

~*~Christine~*~ said...

Sounds to me like you have had your hands and feet full!!! Wow! You are in a tornado :) I don't think that I could handle it. I have enough trouble when Claira invites someone over much less 6 kids or more!! You are a brave and wonderful woman!!! Have a safe drive home on Sat and a wonderful, much needed reunion with Don! Love you!

Anonymous said...

We got the new oven in, it's really nice. I am so glad it wasn't too bad, it was looking like it wasn't going to go well. It looks good.
We will see you tomorrow. Not sure what time, but I will call you when we leave. I think my mom is going to come, maybe Renee. Have a good night, hope you get some much needed sleep.