Tuesday, August 21, 2007

YAY!!

Well Joshua has finally stopped having a fever, not sure if he is getting his 3 year old molars or what. He also said almost the whole alphabet! I've been working with him, so has Parker and Patrick and he is doing so much better! Jared is so much calmer now, he really has been a happy boy.....finally!! lol. If this is how he is at 1 I cant imagine 2 or 3's =()

We found a wonderful home for Murphy. He is for sure going to love it! They live by the off park dog park and have a house on the oregon coast so he can play all day in the water. The boys were sad about it, but Murph and Mona really got into in again this morning so they understand why Murph has to go =( He is such a sweet and cute dog, but the people taking him dont have any dogs so he will get all the attention. I am so happy about this decision, thank you Joyce!!

Well, we found out Parkers teacher, his best friend Justice isnt in his class, but he has a bunch of other friends in his class. Tonight is orientation for 5th graders, tomorrow we find out who Patricks teacher is. They start school next wednesday, not that I'm excited or anything lol!!

Last night I went to Moses (yes, by myself) and got some excersize pants. I haven't been able to excersize because I didnt have the pants. hahahahaha!!!

Anyway, thats about it for us, the sun is FINALLY out, suppose to get almost 80 here, good day to go to the park!!! Happy Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

You're very welcome. Just wish I could have had him. He is so beautiful. Sounds like it will be a good fit for him. Tell the boys hi and Mam and Papa love him!!!!