Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekend Review!

Well Friday night Patrick got signed up for football. They had to special order his helmet cause his head is too small. He came home and instantly put on his shoulder pads and put the jersey dad gave him on. It was the jersey Don wore when he played football in highschool, it has VALVERDE on the back and its number 23. So Patrick is going to try and get that number for his jersey. He plays for 6 saturdays in a row starting the first weekend in September. He is so excited. We got up Saturday and drove to North Bend to drop off the Murph. He ate his leash on the way so when I openend the kennel it was in 2 pieces. Darn dog. Jared cried the ENTIRE way to NB. It was alot obnoxious, but he eventually fell asleep. Mona is so happy that Murph is gone. When I see a Golden I get sad, but its the best thing for him, and us. When we got home Don had a huge headache so he went and layed down before our BBQ at Matt and Tamis. It was SO much fun. We love to get together with them, so much that they are coming to dinner Friday. Don gave Matt his other motorcycle that is just sitting here, so they were both excited about that. Don and John took 3 truck loads of brick out of here so its almost gone so we can do the other 1/4 of the yard! My job today is to compare hotel prices and find one I want so we can book it. We were suppose to go to the airport to grab mom today, but her flight got changed so she isn't flying out until tomorrow. Which works SO much better for me cause now I dont have to take the boys. I will drop them off to Don when he gets off work and head out to Spokane!
Parker has a new saying, if he doesn't know the answer he says "I'm flat broke" Where do they come up with these things lol. Thats about it for now!!

No comments: