Wednesday, March 21, 2007

American Idol!!

So we LOVE American Idol. Anyone who knows me knows I cannot stand Sanjaya, I think he is an embarrassment to WA. But I have to say that last night he did really good. My favs of course are Lekisha and Melinda and Blake of course!!

Don't forget Survivor is on tonight instead of tomorrow, I will have to record it cause I will be at Royal Rangers.

Not too much today. My ex step sister is coming over today. I have not seen Tina in SO many years, it will be good to see her. So that means I have dishes and vacuuming to do. I just got done walking another 2 miles. I've been doing that all week and sleeping a little better at night! I've been drinking all 75 oz of water each day!!

Last night I made a dinner the boys didn't like (big shock)lol, so it was taking them a 1/2 hour to eat so Don said whoever finished in 5 minutes got $5.00, so of course my Parker who loves money right now did it! Patrick did finish his dinner but it took him an extra 25 minutes! Parker is saving up for a new Pokemon DS game, it doesn't come out until next month.

I still love my new bed, although its weird to not even touch Don at night, unless of course I hog most of the bed lol. Its really soft though, Josh likes it =()

Well I better go and jump in the shower. Happy late Bday to my Mom in law. It was yesterday, we called and sang, not that anyone could understand it =) But its the thought that counts...right??

I'm not sure if today is the first day of Spring or if it was yesterday, but Happy Day of Spring!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah Spring has Sprung baby!!!! This is what we've been waiting for....
I'm going to miss you guys!
I love you!!!!