Saturday, March 31, 2007

Were Here!

Well we got her early, like 12:00pm! The drive was really nice, it rained some of the time, but the boys did awesome! After we got here I opened up the back and noticed that Josh and Jareds bags were not here, I left them at home aaaahhhh!! So I had to go to walmart and buy them some new clothes. I was SO mad at myself, but I'm over it now. Tomorrow I think we are meeting up with the boys' grandma so I can give her my other cell phone since I dont have verizon anymore, plus the boys really enjoy spending time with her. Then were off to my dad and joyces for dinner.

So I forgot to post that I had gone to see my friend Tammy who just had a baby boy. He is SO sweet! Little Michael Ryan. I changed his diaper for her, I know what she is going through since she has c-sections and got her tubes tied like me! I never ever had to change a diaper in the hospital, Don always did it for me, such a sweetie! I already miss him alot, I wish he was here with us, but one day! Anyway, I'm going to bed now!! Have a good weekend!!

No comments: