Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wednesday

Well not much has been going on. I wish I could say I sleep SO much better with my new bed, but I don't. Its SO much more comfy and its wonderful but I seem to go through this phase where I will wake up at 1am and start thinking about anything and everything and I cannot go back to sleep. Normally I fall back asleep at 5am ggrr. It does suck!

The weather has been nice, not warm, but in the low 50's and sunny. Flip flop weather for sure!

Well we should be getting our new cell phones today, no worries we have the same number but were going through cingular. We just don't get any service with verizon, so we switched! I'm excited to be able to talk inside my house.

The boys only have 2 more weeks until spring break, they are SO excited. We will be going over the pass for a few days.

Yesterday I had my friends Jolene and Trish over with their kids,that was fun. I made us adults a chef salad and the kids had mac and cheese, they played and played and we talked and talked. I have really enjoyed becoming friends with them. Looks like at the womens retreat in May we will all be going!!! That will be a blast!

We had the guy come and give us an estimate on Central air and heat. It will be about $8000.00 SO worth it though! We will know tonight hopefully if we can do it, plus our new yard and fence, I am SO hoping we can do it.

Anyway, that's about it for now! Happy Wednesday!

No comments: