Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday

Today has been a busy day! Don and Josh took off for Moses to get shingles for the shed, when they got back we started filling up the truck for the dump. We actually only had 2 loads, I thought we would have more. Because the boys helped so much Dad is taking them to TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) they CANT wait! Then they are going to grab a bite to eat. I figured I would take the two little ones to Wal Mart and to Subway for dinner or something. Both little ones are down for a nap so I am going to wash a load of towels, but thats all the laundry I have YAY!! Don only gets 1 day off again this week and we are leaving next saturday. Thats about all going on in this side of the world. My mom made it to CO a couple bumps in the road, but made it yesterday!!

No comments: