Thursday, March 1, 2007

Thursday, Friday Happy Days!

Parker is home today, his temp last night was 102. so I kept him home. He is doing so much better, I guess its just a 24 hour fever with aches. All 3 big boys have had it so now I guess its Jareds turn, I pray he doesn't get a turn! I lysoled everything yesterday and opened all the doors to air it out, and I will be doing it again today! Its beautiful here today! Don is chilled about the car, we are going to get it fix'd, probably not until we get back from our trip, but we are going to fix it so he can drive it this fall/winter. Today not much is going on, I have to mop and do laundry and go grocery shopping, thats always fun! I'm having a couple friends over with their kids on Tuesday so I'm trying to think of what to make, I think I will go on the foodnetwork and see what cool recipes I can come up with. I did another survey, this one was kind of fun!

1. Hi, my name is:Heather
2. Never in my life have I:Been sane
3. The one person who can drive me nuts is?How about 1 small group-my kids!
4. High school:12 years ago
5. When I'm nervous:I get a bad stomach ache
6. The last time I cried was:a couple days ago watching a TV show
7. If I were to get married right now my wedding party would be:telling me that I am already married and I should move to Utah if I want to be married to more than one person at a time!
8. My hair is:growing and need of another dye job!
9. When I was 5:I was shorter than I am now
10. Last Christmas:Was a wonderful Christmas
11. I should be:thinner, I am a skinny woman trapped in a fat womans body!
12. When I look down I see:my boobs
13. The craziest recent event was:So far 3 of my kids have been sick this week
14. If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be:Monica....again skinny woman trapped in a fat body!
15. By this time next year:I will have a new body
16. My current worry is:I actually have no worries!
17. I have a hard time understanding:foreign languages
18. There's this guy I know who:is living a lie
19. You know I like you when:I add you to my top 24 friends lol!! Seriously, when I talk to you!
20. If I won an award, the first person I'd tell is:Don and my boys
21. Take my advice:Marriage is everyday work
22. My most wanted item is:a new body
23. If you visited the place I was born:It would be pretty boring since its Bremerton
24. I plan to visit:Grand Canyon and New Mexico this year!!!
25. If you spend the night at my house while my parents are gone: Well, my I dont live with my parents.
26. I'd stop my wedding if:I would of never stopped my wedding, I had to get him to say I do before he changed his mind =)
27. The world could do without:Children being abused and killed
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:eat dog poo
29. Most recent thing I've bought myself:I can't tell you, but it was for Don and my over night trip!
30. Most recent thing someone else bought me:A lighthouse clock
31. My favorite blonde is:Tina
32. My favorite brunette is:Everyone else I know =)
33. My favorite redhead is:Christine, or Jareds girlfriend Ashley =)
34. My middle name(s) is:Lynn
35. This morning I:Woke up early and walked on my treadmill!
36. The animals I would like to see flying besides a bird:No more flying animals, they die on the front of my van and I hate cleaning them off
37. Once, at a party:Lets just keep it at that
38. Last night was:American Idol and tonight too!!!
39. There's this other guy I know who:Is a wonderful father and husband-that would be my Don
40. I don't know:multiplication very well, Parker beats me unless I have a calculator!
41. A better name for me would be:There is no better name than a flower!
42. Tomorrow I am:Going to Parkers Pine wood derby
43. My birthday is:october 19th
44. What I really wanted for Valentine's Day was:Whatever my men got me, and it was a beautiful Lighthouse clock

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are so glad Park is feeling so much better....Jared won't come down with it cause it is party night at the PineWoon Derby!!! He loves a good party...hahha
Call if you need me.
Kiss them boys for us....