Friday, March 30, 2007

Thursday

It has been a while since I've updated, we've had company from Tuesday until yesterday. Tina and the kids got here..we went to the park, walmart out to dinner and played outside. It was a nice visit with her. The boys always love it when she comes over.

Don got my oil change done for my trip. Today I'm just doing laundry and packing. I wish he could come with me, but such as life. He has to make me some money lol! The boys have been SO wonderful all week long. They really are great boys. I didn't walk for 2 days =() But I'm making up for it today. My trip is in 3.5 months, that's not long!! Well Jared's 1st birthday is on a Saturday this year so I think we will have a party for him here since Don has Saturdays off now, it keeps changing.

Josh was SO worn out yesterday he took a 4 hour nap. Of course getting him to bed wasn't until after 10pm, but he needed the sleep yesterday. This week I am going to lay low. Were going to visit with my cousins and drop off some books to Karen from my mom. We'll go over to Joyces or she will come over to Taras not sure which one. Of course go to the mall and Target, I have to every time I'm over. I'm pretty sure that's about it! We have to leave earlier than I wanted to only because Parker has bball practice. He is SO excited about that.! Anyway, I'm off this thing so I can get stuff ready to go! Oh Jared is still just crawling everywhere, he did venture into the kitchen once and he is eating baby food like crazy!! Yay! Finally, so that is a huge relief! Yay Bear Bear!!

No comments: