Monday, March 12, 2007

Comfy beds and warm breezes!

Well its been a really fun weekend. Saturday we left at 7am to head on over to Spokane. Don had rented a u-haul trailer to fit the bed cause he knew it wouldn't fit in his truck. So we stopped an got gas and breakfast and headed out. It was a really fun trip over and back, I love to spend time with him. We actually didn't set the bed up until yesterday, but I LOVE IT! It is so comfy, its a pillow top mattress. It fits in our room really good, which is good cause I didn't want to switch bedrooms with the boys yet, Jared is too small still. We spent a couple hours with the boys playing kick ball and just being outside and then we left again. We went to Incas (Mexican resturant) and bowling with Trish and Adam. It was SO much fun! We got pulled over twice on our way home lol! For a headlight out. Then yesterday it was 73!!! I was SOOOO excited!! We were going to go to Church but Josh woke up with a really runny nose and a cough. So we went to Moses to buy a bed frame and went to a power sports store to look at 4 wheelers, they were trying to get us to buy some so bad, if we had the money we would of, but we need to save our for our trip.

Today, I am just cleaning up from yesterday and doing laundry. The guy is coming at 4 today to give us a quote on central air and heat. That's about all were doing. I'm going to go to my moms and finally do my slide show for my myspace!

Parker and Patrick are doing a lot better in school! Patrick got his t-shirt for jr joggers, he is SO excited about that, I will post a pic when he brings it home! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your new bed is comfy. You guys had really good weather. It has been warm here, but REALLY rainy. Have a good week.K~