Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday

Joke for your day:

Man, standing nude, looks in the bedroom mirror and Says to his wife, "I feel horrible, I look fat, ugly and out Of shape. Pay me a compliment"

The wife replies, "Your eyesight's near perfect."


Well Jared ate Sweet Potato's last night! And bananas today!! Finally he is eating! It sure will make life a lot easier! He is up to 4 oz of whole milk now. He is just a crawling fool! He wont go out of the living room yet, he is so funny. I ended up taking Parker to get new shoes last night, his toe popped out of his other ones. So he is in a 4 now! His coach called, who is also our accountant, too funny. He starts practice next Wednesday, so we will be leaving Tara's early that morning so we can make it. There opening ceremony is next month. He said we should be hearing from Patrick's coach soon as well. Parker is not in pitching machine anymore he is in real pitchers now. So he told Don that hey really have to practice! It rained ALL night long. Which I hate the rain because the dogs feet get all muddy and I just mopped my floor, that is why I hate white floors! Tina and the kids should be here before the boys get home so they will be excited about that! Well not much more on the agenda for today!! Have a great Tuesday

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, Jared!!! Now that he found out food is good, watch out....he will be an eating machine.
Can't wait to see him crawling all over the place.
Kiss the boys for us!!! Have a great time with Tina and kids....love you!!!