Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St Patricks Day!!

I am glad its the weekend! This morning the boys woke up to green Leprechaun pee in the toilet! Patrick's face was SO funny! This is the day where I came up with Patricks name, ok Karla did, but I loved it! Thanks sis!! Today, were not doing much, going to wal mart to get dogfood and water and a few things so I can make my moms cake tonight! She will be coming over for a pre birthday dinner! Last night we met Don in Moses so we could buy a shed at Home Depot. So now we FINALLY have one and can rip down the bbq pit thing we have in our back yard. Then we went out for dinner.

The only food Jared will eat all day is baby cereal, so I've been giving it to him before he eats a bottle, but if I add fruit to it, he won't eat it! He will only hold one thing in his hands to eat and thats a toddler cookie, but after a while he just plays with it!

It is suppose to be nice today, so I think this afternoon we will go to the park. Don is working today and has tomorrow off, this is the first saturday he hasn't had off, kind of wierd! Well thats about it! Hope everyone has a good St Patricks Day and weekend!

1 comment:

Karla said...

Your welcome. It suits him well.

Your kids fall asleep in the oddest places, at the oddest times. I only wish my kids did that.

The eating thing will pass for Jared. He's obviously not starving to death LOL