Friday, March 23, 2007

Crazy Hair Day

Today is crazy hair day at school. Parker didn't want to participate but Patrick wanted a mohawk! If I would of had some color I could get out after 1 wash I would of put that in.

Ok so here is a converstaion I had with Parker, let me set the story for you. They were having Sea Nuggets at school, Parker thought they were chicken nuggets in the shape of sea animals, so he gets home

Parker: Mom, sea nuggets were SO gross, I will never have them again, they actually had real live fish in them and I dont like fish.

Me (laughing): Well you love when I make fish sticks right?
Parker: yes, I love them

Me: Well hello that is made from real live fish too.
Parker: Oh gross, do I really like them?

My Parker is SO sweetly funny! He was completly grossed out that real live fish. Don is trying to get them to go to Skippers with him, so maybe this weekend for some real live fish lol!!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

That Parker is too funny! It ranks right up there with clam chowder now?