Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Tuesday

I keep thinking its Monday. Lets see, Sunday was a good day, sortof. We went to little Ethans birthday party, that was fun except my 2 little children. They were both really tired and cranky!! When we left I got in the van and cried! Oh I hate it when I get that stressed! But we went and got Don an iced mocha and took that and some medicine to him at work, he was horribly sick, looked awful, my Mom and John actually went and picked him up and brought his truck home cause he was not doing well. He didn't go to work yesterday and slept most of the day, so far this little flu thing has hit everyone, except me *crossing my fingers* Jared has a cold, I think its his teeth, but who knows. Don will probably come home early today, he was doing better this am but still feeling like poo. I got the whole house cleaned this weekend, rugs, mopping, everything! I love it when the house is clean. I know it wont last too long lol! My dad and Joyce are flying home from Durango today, everyone down there is sick except Amanda, God must know that moms cant be sick! I cant believe how beautiful it is outside! The sun is SOOO bright and its suppose to be in the upper 50's. I think a nice walk is in order today! Patrick stayed home again yesterday, not like him but he had another sore throat and headache, he is at school today. Well thats about it for our Tuesday. Hope everyone has a great week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are having so much stress. Since your house is so clean you should come clean mine. That would take all your stress away!(and mine!)
Hope your week gets better,Hugs K~:)