Friday, March 9, 2007

Sunny Days!




It is SO beautiful today! So I packed up the boys and took them to the park. The older two didn't have school today, it was wonderful outside. After we went to Mickey D's and got some milkshakes and took them over to grandmas house. Here are a few pics of the park, Jareds first swinging, he loved it! I have more pics of the park but am going to put them on my myspace slide show (when I do it this weekend).The sweatshirt that Josh is wearing, well Patrick wore that same sweatshirt when he was Joshs age. Makes me sad! And Josh's age is the age Patrick was when we met Don. This year marks year 3 since Don adopted the boys, its amazing how time flies. We leave really early tomorrow to head to Spokane to get our new bed. I think Adam is going to take our old one, but dont know what to do with our frame/headboard. Want me to save it for you Amanda?? Other than that not much else going on, did the dishes and mopped and of course did a couple loads of laundry! I am going to go and clean my van out when Jared lays down, too nice to stay inside. Have a good weekend!!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Please send me the pics... I don't do Myspace anymore!!!! Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Jared looks like he's lovin the swing...I can't believe what a big boy Josh is!! He looks so much older now.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics. They are so sweet and getting so big. Is the boys spring break the first week of April also. If so lets get together. We won't be going anyplace, just working at home. Talk to you soon,K