Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thursday

WooHOO!! So Saturday morning we are driving to Spokane to get our new KING size bed! I can't wait! We are getting it for a steal!! Brand spanking new! I am so excited about it! Now I just have to get sheets, my comforter and bed skirt are already king size.


Don just went to get us some dinner. I thought I had sloppy Joe sauce, but I don't, guess its time to go shopping!

The boys don't have school tomorrow so we can sleep in yay!! Saturday is a busy day for us, now were going to pick up our bed, plus we have a double date were going on Saturday night. The boys want to switch rooms with us. Jared would go into Joshuas room, Parker would have the little room and Patrick would take our bedroom since he has the pool table, then Don and I would go into the big bedroom! Not sure if were going to do it yet, but if we do it will be this weekend. Patrick wants to paint his room blue, not sure about Parker yet.

I hope everyone that is sick is feeling better soon!

2 comments:

amanda said...

wow, a king size bed...how nice! good luck moving the rooms around!

Heather said...

It will be nice, especially when we have Patrick, Josh, Don and I in there lol!! I am not sure about moving the rooms, I get some anxiety thinking that the little ones are across the house, so we'll see!!